2.05.2004

It's a new season!

Tonight was a wonderful expression of God's grace! One person came to the feet of Jesus and welcomed him into their heart, and healing is beginning in many other areas of other lives! I can only express my joy in saying "Hallelujah!" The ministry team that God is putting together is wonderful and extreme in it's vision! Each day will bring more blessings! I hope you will be able to read about them here as we continue to grow in the Love of God.

btw 1 Corinthians 16:14 "Let all your things be done with charity [agape]." I thought it was of divine origin! Don't forget to make your comments below, and if you would like to be a contributor, just put your email address, and I will send you the invitation to give you access into the BLOG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home