9.29.2004

Fwd: GOD IS IN CONTROL!!!


--- Prettynpinktg@aol.com wrote:

> Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:39:04 -0400
> From: Prettynpinktg@aol.com
> To:
> Subject: GOD IS IN CONTROL!!!
>
> Hello all. Sorry I haven't emailed in a while, the
> school server has been down, and has it seriously
> affected the use of the Internet. I miss you all so
> much, and I am truly grateful to have such wonderful
> friends and family like you all.
> God has truly changed and is continuing to change me
> this semester for the better. My perspectives
> towards many things have changed, and my view on God
> and my relationship with Him is so much more
> important now, and God has allowed me to realize
> that there are much more important things in life
> then like my social life, shopping, and other things
> related. Not that those are sinful, its just that
> with me, those were always a priority. Seriously, I
> even stand in amazement on how God truly allowed me
> to trust Him with my life and my parents as well,
> especially in the area of trusting Him more than
> myself. As many of you know me, I've always been the
> type to get things done on my own, and God is truly
> teaching me to trust and rely on Him, and even when
> things don’t go my way, God has given me a peace
> and assurance that He's in control, and has
> something so much better for my life.
> But, as every Christian knows, when God begins to
> break and mold our lives, and the more we draw
> closer to Him, the more the enemy tries to attack us
> where it really hurts. I have never experienced so
> much spiritual warfare in my life, but its so
> awesome to see and know that God would trust me with
> situations as these, and because of His strength and
> awesome presence, I have been able to face these
> situations, and continue forth.
> I just wanted to email this to you all as an
> encouragement to you all and say that no matter what
> comes your way, know and believe that GOD IS IN
> CONTROL!!! He will not allow you to face these
> attacks own your own, just call on Him, and trust
> that His blessings are on the way!!!
> I love you all so much. I pray that this may
> encourage you all.
> Love Always, Tabitha Gonzalez
>
>




__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers!
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home