9.02.2004

Vinaka Bula!

Good morning from Fiji!  I am here with the Sentinel Group ( http://sentinelgroup.org ) and being amazed by what God is doing on these islands through His mighty power. 
 
I am 18 hours ahead of my Houston connections, and although it is 5:13am, it is a day later.  When I return to the States, I will actually arrive before I leave.  :)
 
I will try and keep some flow on this page of what I am doing.  I have been here since Monday 5am, and have been translating English/Spanish for Pastor Roosevelt Muriel, Bogota, Colombia.  He appears in the first Transformations Video describing how God sovereignly brought all the congregations in Cali, Colombia together for an all night prayer meeting of 14, 000 people in a stadium.  The next one was 45,000 people... gathering to pray.  God heard and answered, and the drug cartels began to dissipate, and even more miraculous, churches began to work together.  Now Pastor Muriel is in Bogota planning a national campaign of Unity in the Body of Christ.
 
I will try and keep you posted of all the things I am seeeing and hearing.  It is amazing what is happening on these Fiji Islands.  MIRACULOUS!  Signs and Wonders!
 
Be praying for Fiji Fest 2004!  http://sentinelgroup.org/fiji.asp
 
Vinaka (Thank you).  Moce (mothay - Good Bye)
Max


Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home